Here at InCare Home Health we offer the highest quality skilled and unskilled care. Our philosophy is to tailor all of our services around the needs of each individual no matter where they reside. Our goals are based off patient and family needs. Clinically we strive to ensure patient recovery with a focus on achieving more independence.
Home Health Services include:
- Skilled Nursing– assists with medication management including medication set up and administration, Infusion Therapy, wound care management, ostomy/colostomy care, cardiac care, including CHF management, Pulmonary care, including COPD management and Diabetic management and Education.
- Physical Therapy– assists with strengthening and improving balance and endurance, gait and transfer training, range of motion, Bed mobility, fall prevention, energy conservation, identifies the need for specialized medical equipment such as grab bars, bath chairs, commodes and environmental modifications for safety and accessibility in the home, instructs on properly using supportive devices such as a cane or walker and identifies any safety hazards in the home.
- Occupational Therapy– focus on activities of daily living and helping patients reach for and return to prior ability levels in completing care tasks such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, cooking, and home management. Assists with improving strength, coordination, balance, endurance, and safety awareness while evaluating the home environment to identify any barriers to performance or the need for any safety medical equipment to help patients function safely at home.
- Speech Therapy– identifies and treats speech, language, voice, swallowing, feeding problems and cognitive-communication disorders.
- Medical Social Worker– help connect patients with the resources available to them to improve the quality of life and reduce hospital readmissions. This includes educating patients and their families about community assistance programs, health insurance coverage, and support group referrals. Their main priority is ensuring all the patient’s needs, both physically and mentally are met.
- Home Health Aide– Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming. Supports patients by providing light housekeeping, laundry services, shopping for groceries and meal preparation in the home.
Save Your Breath Program: Our Save Your Breath Program focuses on patients with COPD. This program offers increased nursing visits within your first two weeks of service, Dedicated clinical oversight from our team of specialists educated on COPD, Courtesy Respiratory Therapist visit and evaluation, Weekly care conferences and constant interaction between the homecare staff, patient and physician.
Heart Smarts Program: Our Heart Smart Program focuses on patients with CHF. This program offers increased nursing visits within your first two weeks of service, dedicated clinical oversight from our team of specialists educated on CHF. Weekly care conferences and constant interaction between the homecare staff, patient, and physician.